The Character Word of the Month for January
*Sponsored by the Stover SIC*
Stover Middle School needs your General Mills Box tops!
Many popular products feature these pink and white box tops that can be clipped and brought into school by your child.
Each box top is worth .10 to our school! Last year, Stover earned over $400.00 by mailing in box tops that students donated.
See Mrs Freier or Mrs. Larck in the Media Center if you have any questions or want to deliver box tops.
Click here to view the products that feature box tops on the packaging:
The Mission of Leslie M. Stover Middle School is to educate all students to be successful.
1. Educating children is a team effort - students, parents, school, and community.
2. Every student is accountable for his or her own actions.
3. Respect for individual differences is essential for a healthy learning community.
4. Students need consistent guidelines and discipline for learning.
5. High expectations for all students are essential for optimal learning.
6. Students must be active participants in their learning.
I would like to welcome you to the Leslie M. Stover Middle School website! Stover Middle School is comprised of three grades (6-8) with approximately 630 students. Our vision for this year centers around a "caring school" that wants to encourage students to become "can do" learners. We have three key beliefs associated with this vision. They are 1) creating a caring atmosphere, 2) encouraging quality learning, and 3) developing life-long learners. Our faculty and staff work hard in developing successful and responsible students by providing a caring, positive, and safe environment in which to learn. Utilizing state of the art technology, our students are exposed to the curriculum in many innovative ways. We offer many programs to enhance the school experience for our young people. I hope you enjoy your time learning more about Stover Middle School.
Michael Garity, Principal